Thursday, March 08, 2007

Illustration Friday: Homage: Daft Punk and Björk...by:Alexei Martins!!!!

Hello everybody, and thank you for all your awesome comments!!!!
Daft Punk artwork, I made this on photoshop, I really like photoshop:











This is a music video from Daft Punk:
Revolution 909 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=286nXeXgS9k



And here my gorgeous Björk...hehehe I made with watercolors and gouache:



















This is a music video from Björk:
Alarm Call http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uD7BDs_qFSg

enjoy

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

greaaaaTT!!! Love BJORK! she is the best >.< daft punk drawing is really nice too!! ^^
kisS!

ohmyalikins said...

VERY cool! ;)

naomiful said...

eek! I love both of them. :) bjork is too cute, hahaha

Anonymous said...

nice draws ^___^

SILVER KNIGHT said...

pretty nice!

Paul Tuller said...

heey nice use of the halftone pattern! I like it a lot

afroman said...

haha I love the poses! very funny!

Dee said...

heheee..those are super cute Alexei!
I love Bjork too! Her music rocks!
PS: Thanks for stopping by and for the sweet comments. ;)

Alexei Martins said...

Thank you everyone for your awesome visit and kind comments!!!!(^_^)

Anonymous said...

gosto mt do desenho da Björk! :) as musicas dela sao realmente inspiradoras! beijo*

Amber said...

Oh awesome! Daft punk is the best!
Very cute drawing!

Vhrsti said...

Bjork is beautiful!!! Both illustrations are coll!

Anonymous said...

Holy crap! What a coincedence...I illustrated Daft Punk for Illustration Friday. We must be on the same wavelength or something. Check it out! http://kelleydraws.blogspot.com